Android Devices and the Keylogger Feature – Keeping Children Safe
One of the main features of any spy app is the keylogger. It can help to keep track of the activity of the target’s phone and there are many people who will find this feature useful. From worried parents who want to monitor any virtual threat against their children to employers who are concerned about staff loyalty, this feature can provide you with the data that you need. Simply put, having an app for tracking android devices is more than just useful for parents. Continue reading to find out why.
One of the most recommended keyloggers is Hoverwatch. This app has a number of features that make this a good choice including:
- An interface that is easily understood and used, even by those who have not used this particular type of software before. This particular interface can be used from a desktop computer or a smartphone, making it easily accessible too.
- Keystroke tracking is a major feature of this software. Every key stroke entered can be monitored and logged, so login details such as user names and passwords can be easily obtained for all sites and apps that are used on the phone or computer being monitored.
- GPS monitoring – this is an additional feature that allows you to see where the phone is at all times as well as tracking the key strokes used. This is a great feature for concerned parents.
- Recording – it has the ability to transmit to your device which then becomes a speaker. You can bug the target device with this feature and listen in to conversations taking place around the phone.
All you have to do then is install the app and here are the steps you need to take:
- The app will need to be downloaded to the android phone or tablet that you are using. When the download is complete you need to run the app. It will start to work in a stealth mode and the owner of the target device will be none the wiser. There will be no icon to show that the software has been installed onto the device.
- The second step is to change the app settings so that it does what you want it to. If you want to close the app there is a certain sequence of keys to be tapped that will shut it down. Study the settings and figure out which ones are going to help you to get the data you need.
- Finally, you need to log in to the user interface that comes with the keylogger software. The software will be providing you with up to date information and accurate data and it only takes the click of a button. The software will be working in the background regardless of whether or not the device is on.
The accuracy of the data that you get from a keylogger app will depend a great deal on the stealth feature. Make sure that any keylogger for Android software that you use comes complete with the stealth feature. Head over to refog.com to download the Hoverwatch Android app.